RESIDENTIAL ROOFING SERVICESIf you came here in need of roof repair or a new roof, you are in for a unique experience. Not only are you in the right place, but EVERYTHING you could possibly need to research your new roof is all right here.
Whatever your roofing needs, we are here to help and our website is an extension of that.
You can review roofing samples, warranty options, even design a virtual roof right from our website.
- Roof Repair
- Roof Installation
- Roof Maintenance
- Roof Inspections
- 3/8 Plywood Exterior Grade will be used to cover the entire strapped roof deck, (only done for conversion from cedar shakes to fiberglass laminated asphalt shingles)
- Titanium UDL 30 underlayment, exceptionally strong with long-lasting protection. It has a lifetime warranty.
- Pre-painted metal drip edge flashing along the gable ends.
- Pre-painted metal W shaped flashing which is 24 wide is used in valleys.
- Pre-painted metal flashing around chimneys & skylights
- Attic vents at peak or Continuous Ridge Venting. The vents let the air circulate into the attic space. This helps to remove all heat and moisture. Different colors are available to match your roof.
- Goose Neck Vents
- Exhaust Vents, B-Vents & Plumbing Vents
- A 24 EPDM rubber membrane which is fully bonded to the roof deck
- 2 Copper drains, this allows the water from the gutters to pass through the soffits down the pipes. Pre-painted metal cap flashing is installed on the top of the fascia board.
- We use GAF Shingle Match spray paint for the finishing of the B- Vent pipe and chimney counter flashing.
The final touches to your roof would be:
- To install diverters on Fascia board tail ends, (this helps to change the direction of the rain flow into the gutters.)
- Use of a powerful magnetic broom to pick up any loose nails and a final clean up to customer satisfaction.
Canam Roofing Ltd. warrants roofing installations to be free of any defects due to workmanship for a period of 15 years unless otherwise stated.